Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Romans 3
In Romans 3 the use of the word redemption is found in verse 24. I am intrigued by how American our view of this verse is. If redemption is the redeeming of our lives from ownership of another master, we become so thankful that in Christ, we no longer are slaves to sin nor under the curse of death. Christ has saved us from this and paid the price in full for our freedom--I'm FREE!!!! So goes our thought process.
...from. No God redeemed us in Christ from the power of sin not just to set us free from a terrible tyrant, but to bring us under His loving and gracious Lordship.
...;. So if this be true--and I believe it is---what day to day impact might this have on our decisions, attitudes and actions? What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment